Aphrodisia Authors

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Mistress of Procrastination Strikes Again!


By now, many of you know that I am the Mistress of Procrastination. Ninety-nine percent of my blog entries seem to revolve around the activities I will do to avoid writing. In October 2006, I scoured the Internet for pictures of celebrities that I [supposedly] look like. In December 2006, I posted a video here giving you a visual of my procrastination techniques. But tonight, I was really desperate – and not a single creative procrastination idea popped into my mind.

Just goes to show. Even the Mistress of Procrastination sometimes gets procrastination-block.

So. I did something I haven't done in over six months. I Googled my name – well, actually I used Yahoo! – and, a mere hour later, here are some of the highlights:

Australian-Swinger.com, "A Site For Sexually Adventurous Couples and Ladies" – Okay. I'm not a Couple ... I’m not Austrailian ... I’m not a Swinger ... About the only word in that string that could cover me is "lady." But that sounds so ... stodgy. At any rate, I don't know how they found me but I’m honored that they feature one of my books.

Astrologie-guide.de lists my web site under their Erotic Chat section. Definitely false advertising.

And 22-year old "Paul" in New Orleans lists ‘Rachelle Chase’ as one of his heroes because she’s “hot.” Obviously, Paul’s referring to another Rachelle Chase.

My night was made when I discovered Sex Lounge is on Rachel Kramer's Wish List at Amazon.com! Here's a cyber hug to this awesome woman.

But, alas, procrastination must end and I must go do the inevitable: write. Sigh ... But if you find yourself in the mood to procrastinate, I just posted an excerpt from my December 2007 Aphrodisia title, Sin Club. Until next time ...

Happy New Year!

Rachelle

Posted by Rachelle Chase :: 10:31 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------