Aphrodisia Authors

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Contests & An Excerpt

I've got a few contests going on. First up ... here's your chance to win a FREE subscription to the new Aphrodisia Book Club, scheduled to begin shipping in July/August 2006. Click the image below for more details ...


Secondly, I just launched my own blog. There's a "Finding Derek" contest underway and next week, I'll start-up a What Would You Do With This? contest, where those who comment may win fun prizes. There'll be lots more fun stuff so I hope you check back frequently.

And if you didn't get a chance to enter my Chase the Dream contest for writers, you won't want to miss the next one. All finalists received manuscript requests from editors. Check out all the winner and finalist entries.

Lastly, though my first Aphrodisia title, The Sex Lounge, will not be out until May 2007, I've just posted an excerpt on my web site. I hope you'll check it out.

That's it for today ...

Rachelle Chase


Posted by Rachelle Chase :: 11:57 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------