Aphrodisia Authors

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Cowboy rides on...

I was so pleased by this review of my story, Rodeo Man, in Aphrodisia's very hot The Cowboy anthology that I had to post it -

from Fallen Angel Reviews, "I'm dazed and feel as if I was on a raging bull barely able to hang on. This story really took me for a loop; pure erotica at its best. If that wasn't enough the intense underlying emotions of two people so in tune with each other's bodies was beautiful to imagine.This is the first story I've read from Nikki Alton but I will definitely place her on my must have list. She is a sure thing with a screaming orgasm on top."

Oh, Mrs. Giggles - and she's tough to please - gave a nice thumbs up to my rom/suspense The Model Man, too.

Posted by Geniewrites2 :: 10:27 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------