Aphrodisia Authors

Monday, November 13, 2006

Another new cover!


Well, color me thrilled with my cover for Midnight Confessions II. Another snuggled up couple. I love it! Hot, sultry, romantic....all those good things.

This book won't be out until June, 2007. A follow up to my March release, Midnight Confessions.

It's really fun to be able to stretch characters and situations over a series. I did not conceive Midnight Confessions as a series, but the characters were so much fun, and there was so much story to tell about each one that it just evolved. Now I find myself doing "tidy up" stories in anthologies just so some subplots can be completed.

I love my spectral ladies of Perdition House, more now than when I started. I've spent a lot of time with them and hope that readers will enjoy reading them.

Early reviews are starting to come in and they are encouraging. Not fair to post them yet, but as March approaches I'll be sharing them here.

Oh and stay tuned for more news re: a video trailer. I've been having a blast with that!

Thanks for coming!

Bonnie

Posted by Bonnie Edwards :: 12:28 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------