Aphrodisia Authors

Monday, December 11, 2006

My 'Writing Process' Video

Okay. So, once again, I'm staring at my Word document that has total of a half of a manuscript page, wondering what to write. I glance at the top of my laptop screen, stare into the 'motion eye' and read the label, Enjoy live video chats with built-in camera. Though I've had my Sony VAIO laptop for 8 months (if you missed the report of this new love, check out My New Sex Toy), I have yet to remove the label or try this feature.

"Hmmm," I think. "What better time to experiment than when I'm supposed to be writing?"

So off I go. I launch Microsoft Movie Maker, catch some live shots with my 'motion eye,' click and drag and drop and ... voila ... my very first video. If you study it hard and take good notes, you, too, can learn the secret to producing one page/week.

What do you think? Do you know the secret?

Posted by Rachelle Chase :: 5:27 PM :: 15 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------