Aphrodisia Authors

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Video Trailer for Midnight Confessions!



I'm excited to announce that my video for Midnight Confessions is now on my website at: www.bonnieedwards.com

Please go check it out and let me know what you think. It was so much fun to work with Alyssa Brooks to come up with just the right mood and text for the series.

I'll be doing more updates to the site...reviews are coming in now and will be posted shortly.

But, I'm thrilled to announce that Joyfully Reviewed has given Midnight Confessions a Recommended Read! I was speechless when I saw it.

For the holidays, I wish everyone peace, happiness and fulfillment. And may 2007 bring you your dreams come true!

All best wishes to you and yours!

Bonnie Edwards


Posted by Bonnie Edwards :: 12:33 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------