Aphrodisia Authors

Monday, February 19, 2007

A full year later!!! A HUGE thank you.


Hi all,
I've been so darned quiet lately...blame it on the winter blahs, and a heavily squeezed deadline. Squeezed between the holiday season and two weeks vacation (no, not to anywhere warm and sunny)!

No sooner did I hand in my latest manuscript (Thigh High - an antho out in January 08) than I decided to finally get cracking on my website.

It'll have excerpts! Finally. And it'll be much easier for me to update.

The real reason I've popped out of my bliss is to give thanks to the readers who have supported Aphrodisia for the past year. Yes, we've been on the shelves for just over a year now and growing steadily.

Which brings me to The Hard Stuff...the January 06 anthology... the first one.

Karin Tabke, Sunny, and I have been informed that The Hard Stuff has gone back for its third printing. I think this is where we say "You like us, you really like us!" and blink 'em back.

It was such an incredible piece of news that I was grinning all weekend.

So, while my site's being worked on, I'm not going to go there and gush...no!...I'm doing it here in the hope that more people see it and understand how very grateful all of us who write for Aphrodisia are.

With much appreciation,

Bonnie


Posted by Bonnie Edwards :: 11:52 AM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------