Aphrodisia Authors

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Romantic Times!

I'm in red...my power color Susan Lyons, perky as ever!


Here we have a fun crew with me, Kimberly, Sharon, Susan, Sasha (unknown to me...sorry!) and Sunny on the end. What a blast!



More of Kim and Vivi Anna with Sharon in her mask! It was gorgeous and made her quite chatty.

It's been ages since I've posted here, mostly because I've been busy with writing and more writing! But I couldn't let this week go by without talking a bit about my fun times at Romantic Times in Houston. This was my first RT convention and all I can say is WOW!!!!

The cover models! The costumes!

The four star review for Midnight Confessions II in the Romantic Times that everyone got in their welcome package. (can we say excited?!!)



But, for me, the best part was meeting the readers and hanging with my Aphrodisia sisters. (hey, y'all!)




I'm thinking since they've posted pics all over their own sites, that I'd post a couple of my faves here....hope you like them!

Posted by Bonnie Edwards :: 4:06 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------