Aphrodisia Authors

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Chat tomorrow evening!



Come join some of us Aphrodisia Authors over at www.writerspace.com/ on Monday, June 4 at 9:30 ET

Normally we start at 9...but our moderator has asked to start half an hour later this month.

However, since it's so much fun ... I'll be there at 9 just in case there are questions and other people showing up like usual.

If you've got the time and the energy to keep up with a wild free-for-all of chatting...check us out!

There are always free books and/or cover flats given as prizes, so if you're interested in chatting, please stop by!

Have a great Sunday!

And just b/c I *can* post covers here...I'm going to.

I'm collecting some really great reviews on Midnight Confessions II, the kind that make me flush with pride so I'll be updating my website with them soon!

Bonnie

Posted by Bonnie Edwards :: 12:19 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------