Aphrodisia Authors

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

News, news and more news...



While the official release date is still a week away, reports are that BUILT is already on store shelves. This anthology received 4 stars from RT BookReviews Magazine in the newest issue.

Kristi at RT says: This is a great book to add to your summer reading list.

Amie, Jami and I are thrilled to say the least.

For some time, I've been biting my nails hoping to get another awesome cover for my next Aphrodisia. I don't know why I was worried...I think this is one of the hottest ones yet.

Thigh High is coming out in February, 2008 and I'm so pleased to offer this sneak peak at the cover.



I'm loving this one....

Bonnie

Posted by Bonnie Edwards :: 2:33 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------