Aphrodisia Authors

Sunday, September 23, 2007

First Aphrodisia Cover!



It's so exciting to finally see the cover for a new book. You just hope that the art department have managed to capture the essence of the story in a single snapshot.(not an easy thing to do at all) I have to say Kensington did me proud. I love this cover, that almost kiss, the way the lighting highlights the soft hair on his forearm...sigh. I am one happy author.

Of course, the end of January seems a long way away until the book is actually released. I can't wait to see it on the shelves with all the other Aphrodisia titles and I hope that everyone will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'll finish with the blurb from the back. I did notice that there was one teeny tiny inconsistency, but I'm sure no one else will notice but me. :)

"Ten years as a sex slave in a Turkish brothel left Lord Valentin Sokorvsky with an insatiable appetite for sex. Now the time has come for him to marry, but finding a woman who can satisfy his lustful desires proves a challenge...until he meets Sara and all he can think about is having her lie under his rock-hard body, begging him to taste and touch her...

Sara Harrison knows she should be shocked and scandalized by Lord Sokorvsky's bold advances, but instead she is secretly aroused by this sensual seductive man. For beneath her calm and composed manner is a wanton woman who longs for a man's intimate caress. She is most willing to be educated in the art of sensuality, to receive and give pleasure and to succumb to the wild desire that knows no limits..."

I loved writing these characters. Poor Valentin, thinks he can separate married sex from the depths of sexual excess he sometimes craves. Luckily, Sara shows him that they can be one and the same.

Hope you are all having a great weekend. I just had my shopping bag stolen at the mall, so I'm not very happy, although I wish the bag snatcher joy of my new bra, I doubt it will fit many people... (you've got to laugh, right?)

Kate

Posted by Kate Pearce :: 6:05 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------