Aphrodisia Authors

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

'Tis the Season...

.... to freak out, fa lala lalala lah lah lah ...

Although actually, I am doing better this year, which might have something to do with observing the season of Advent, but is more likely because I finally got the Christmas presents mailed off to Australia over a week ago.

So far, I've had a great blog tour and a wonderful booksigning at my favorite local indie bookstore, Mysterious Galaxy for my latest release, ONE MORE TIME. (And you can't look at that bookcover too many times, can you!)

My three Christmas trees are up (yes, three, but two are small), we got an Advent wreath for the first time ever, made of cedar and pine. I've made candy (chocolate fudge, milky way delight, chocolate cheese fudge) and might make more (rum balls, springerle and more milky way delight because it is my favorite). I have completely neglected my Christmas cards this year. I bought them, half off, at Marshalls, but haven't sent a single one.

All of this is to say, that while I was busily working away at my day job, I was constantly reminding myself that I had to come and blog here. And here I am at 7:30am, just sitting down to put a blog together, so clearly,

'Tis the Season to Ramble...

What's your holiday season like?

Labels: ,


Posted by Celia May Hart :: 10:22 AM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------