Aphrodisia Authors

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

On Underwear...



With the release of my anthology Thigh High, I'm given to pondering under garments.



Given that I used to sell lingerie and was once able to judge bra sizes at a glance, it wasn't too far a stretch for me to come up with a link for the three novellas in Thigh High. (FYI - one of the most common problems I saw were women who'd gained weight, but kept buying their original bra size. Come on ladies...if you've gone from a size 6 to size 12 in your slacks why would your bra size remain the same 34B?)



It's nice to have a theme when you pitch an anthology idea. But underwear? Even I have to admit it was a tad mundane. Many anthologies have much more exciting themes: shape shifters, BDSM stories, mystical legends or what-have-you.
But me? Be fantastical? Not likely. I do underwear.



OK, so there's one more ghost story in THIGH HIGH set in Perdition House with the title Parlor Games. But frankly, the idea of ghostly madams, johns and hookers no longer seems that woo-woo anymore. I've lived with those characters for so long now, it's all rather cozy and familiar.



Which brings me back to the other stories: Thigh High (my sexy bet novella) and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Thong (heroine in hiding). (For those who've never even tried wearing a thong...here's one tip: get a larger size than you normally would)


So, I ask you: What's your fave piece of lingerie? Merry widow? Sexy stockings with or without garters? Is there a fave color?


Have you ever used lingerie to seduce a man?


For the next couple of weeks, I'm going to be all over the net with book giveaways, interviews and guest blogs in celebration of the release on Jan 29 of THIGH HIGH. Please check my site for details...the events page is always being updated as more and more dates are confirmed. www.bonnieedwards.com


The rest of January will be a blast! Hope you can join me wherever I am!




Posted by Bonnie Edwards :: 4:10 PM :: 12 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------